Prestress Services Industries and Prestress Transportation will continue to operate because we are an “Essential Business or Operation” as described in orders put forth by the Governors of Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and Michigan, and the US Department of Homeland Security.
Your safety is important to us. As we continue to take preventative measures, please remember:
- to wash your hands frequently,
- use hand sanitizer,
- wipe down work surfaces,
- and maintain social distancing.
Notify a member of management if you are unable to work because:
- you are affected by the virus,
- you are running a temperature,
- you have symptoms of the flu,
- of other reasons related to the coronavirus (e.g. quarantine, isolation, care for a sick family member, childcare issues relating to school closings, etc.)
For employees with Anthem healthcare, download the Sydney Care mobile app today to help you understand your symptoms:
- Or use the LiveHealth Online App to access a doctor virtually through your smartphone, tablet, or computer at https://livehealthonline.com/
And… we are hiring! Potential employment opportunities for those in need during these trying times…
If you have recently been temporarily/permanently laid off, or just looking for a new opportunity then look no further then Prestress Services . We have several opportunities for you. To apply, please visit: https://prestressservices.applicantpro.com/jobs/