Performance, Value, Longevity
Prestress Services Industries, LLC (PSI) is the largest fabricator of bridge products in the Midwest and a leading fabricator of structural precast and prestressed concrete components for parking structures, warehouses, stadiums, manufacturing facilities, commercial buildings and other building projects.
From standard products to the ever-increasing sizes of girders and specialty components, we deliver an unmatched combination of plant capacity, fabrication experience and transportation expertise. We are able to manufacture and deliver superior precast/prestressed components faster and more cost effectively than any other company.
The PSI Advantage
- Four plants strategically located in Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio
- Custom-built equipment to fabricate components efficiently
- Expert capacity management to deliver against aggressive schedules when other prestressed concrete competitors or alternative material suppliers cannot
- Integrated transportation fleet to deliver components faster. More precast components delivered per day means savings in labor and erection equipment for our customers.
- Aesthetically superior products which consistently exceed industry standards and designers’ expectations.
There are many advantages to prestressed concrete versus cast-in-place and steel materials
- Higher quality because we achieve very high compressive strengths and painting is not necessary
- More cost effective both initially and long-term because of both the low relative cost of prestressed concrete materials and also our relentless focus on cost efficiency and productivity.
- Safer because fabrication is done in a controlled plant environment
- Faster construction, delivery and installation as we require shorter lead times